Monday, October 1, 2012

Monthsary

It has been a month since I arrived here in this beautiful country. I am loving every minute of it. I am very, very, very, very thankful!! 

I got hooked on the cycle craze! There was a week when all I did was cycle! I did cycle on a highway which was CRAAAZZZZZY (I will never do that again!) I would never do that back home but here, sige lang! I cycled on grass, asphalt, gravel, hay field, mud, uphill, downhill, under a bridge/rail track. I cycled under the rain which was fun and damp! I got stung by plants but kept going. I trespassed a farm in order to get to the pavement of a highway. I discovered lovely old towns like Alfriston. 

I must get a bicycle when I get home. I could cycle all day.

As a gift, I bought four books this week to celebrate my one month relationship with Britain. 


Next week, we'll be going to SCOTLAND!!! And the week after that, CORNWALL! And maybe a week after that, London naman or Harry Potter tour or Wicked musical. If not, I shall cycle all, er'day. 
Cheers Mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment